Senior Vice President 2024
Share this role
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Hybrid, including two in person Governing Council meetings per year and the AGM held at RICS HQ in London
- Unremunerated in year one
- Closing Date SVP 2024:
- Friday 30 June 2023 @ 12 noon (BST)
- Job Ref:
Being elected and becoming part of RICS’ presidential team means the chance to lead on the issues that matter for our planet and to chair Governing Council, our highest governing body.
If you’re passionate about your profession and ready to make a difference, apply now to play a leading role in RICS’ transformation.
How to Apply
Click on the link below, with the following:
- A completed evidence-based personal statement (see template provided) explaining why you want the role and how you meet the criteria described in the person specification in the Senior Vice President Candidate Information Pack. In particular, we would like you to provide detail in relation to:
- Experience of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Your Leadership style
- Experience of business transformation
- Experience of working with and establishing credibility with external bodies/stakeholders
- Ambassadorial qualities
- Your curriculum vitae
- Your signed consent to serve if elected form
- Your signed declaration and disclosure form
- A statement of support from three supporters
Supporters should supply via you, the candidate:
- Their RICS membership number
- Their Contact details (email and phone)
- A statement of support stating why they believe the candidate they are supporting should be considered for the role.
Note that without the above, we will not be able to progress the candidate’s application.
Please note, supporters should expect to be contacted by GatenbySanderson, on behalf of RICS, in relation to the candidate they are supporting to discuss their endorsement and in effect provide a reference.
IMPORTANT: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We will also ask you to complete a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion questionnaire as part of this process. The information you provide will be treated as confidential and used for statistical purposes only. The form will not be treated as part of your application.
However, it is important to note that you do not have to complete this form. Providing the information requested is optional. You may choose to answer only some, or none of the questions. Please select the ‘prefer not to say’ option for the questions you do not wish to answer.
The following consultants are managing this role and will be happy to answer any questions that are not covered in the person specification on the next webpage.
- Stephanie Wilson
- 07880 382745
- Russell Brandon
- 01962 864124